Friday, May 26, 2017

Happy Friday with Power Poppy!
















Hello there and welcome for another Power Poppy Friday post.  I am so glad you could stop by today!  For today's card, I chose to use the darling stamp set Party Time.





I started by stamping my image with Memento's Tuxedo black ink on to card stock and coloring it in with Copics.  I added some sparkle with a clear Wink of Stella brush pen.  Next, I die cut my colored image with a rectangle die.  After that, I made my card base.  This card measures 3 5/8" x 5 1/8" .  For my card front, I layered card stock and patterned paper, added a banner image and sentiment from the same set and some stitching.  All that was left was to assemble everything.  At the last minute, I added some sequins.



 


I just love these stacked presents!  You could use them for any occasion and they are SO fun to color!  :)




So that is all for my card today but some of my Bloomie sisters have some pretty special cards to share with you today so make sure you check them out and leave them a little blog love while you are there.  Thank you so much for you visit today.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I also hope you find your way back here again soon.  Until then, take care. :)


Cindy Lawrence     
Katie Sims <------You are here 
Stacy Morgan 
Tosha Leyendekker

~Katie


Supplies not listed above:  Paper-Fine Linen and Rustic Cream card stocks from Papertrey Ink, patterned paper from My Mind's Eye's Lost & Found "Blush" 6x6 paper pad; Ink-Chamomile and Chai inks from PTI; Other- We R Memory Keepers 3/8" Corner Chomper, Gelly Roll pen in Clear Star, sequins from stash, Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B die set, Hibiscus Burst polka dot ribbon from PTI, and these Copic colors:  RV11, RV14, RV17, E41, E43, E44, W1, W3, and W5. 

8 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING! Oh my gosh, I love this to pieces. The kraft is perfect with your shades of pink/red. YUM! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto everything that Autumn said! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sweet Katie, I LOVE it, and I do love stacked presents...especially it's time to unwrap them...hehe! What a darling card with just the best layout! I love how you've used this designer paper and layered it over kraft...and colored the image to fit right in...yum! And that ribbon is perfect with the bow...and you were absolutely right to add the sequins. The pièce de résistance (as the French would say...hehe!). Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stack of presents, too, and your muted colors and petite card size. Your banner appears to be part of the designer paper. I wouldn't have thought to combine this paper with the image, but that's what makes your cards so amazing. Always the unexpected and always fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Katie! So girlie and sweet. I like the warm colors, wonderful stitching and of course the sequins are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always know just how to match your image coloring to your papers. Love that scheme. Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete