Friday, June 27, 2014

Are You Ready for a Little Power Poppy Sneak?

Pssst, ladies...please gather around because I have a sneak peek for you!  Can you believe it is already time for another release from Power Poppy?  I can most certainly assure you that you are going to love these images.  I  have been all giddy with excitement for release week because I know all of these are going to be a big hit....I mean, c'mon...it's Marcella and flowers.....does it really get any better than that?  ;)  So, here is my little sneaky peek and I will be looking forward to seeing you here tomorrow for Day 1 of the Power Poppy July 2014 Release! Until then, take care!


~Katie

4 comments:

  1. Ooh...aah! Oh, Katie, I love this image...looks beautifully colored too! I'm waiting and will be back tomorrow...for sure! And, yes, Marcella and flowers - nothin' better! LOL! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK!!!!!!!! I LOVE Geraniums!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Doin' the Snoopy Dance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez! I'm drooling here Katie Girl. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring of these geraniums is fabulous. You are right, Marcella and flowers can't be beat!

    ReplyDelete